i remember all of those underdog was my favorite
My 9 yr old daughter won a prize from one of those crane /claw machines the other night at Buffalo Wild Wings. She managed to grab a Mr. Magoo doll but had no clue as to who he was . I explained that he was a cartoon I watched as a child in the 60's . She has Spongebob , PowderPuff Girls etc . but I wish she could have seen the great toons I used to watch that are mostly unknown to todays generation . You're getting old if you remember Woody Woodpecker , Heckle & Jeykle , Yogi Bear , Quickdraw McGraw , Droopy Dog , Underdog , Rocky & Bullwinkle , Snagglepus , Huckleberry Hound (one of my favs) , Gumby and Popeye to name a few.
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
i remember all of those underdog was my favorite
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
Boomerang shows all the good cartoons...don't know if they have it where you all are but it is awesome [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Droopy is the greatest. "I'm so happy."
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Cartoons begin and end with Johnny Quest.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Forgot to add that one . Was a fav for sure.
![]()
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I always yogi bear the best out of those.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Whats the cartoon wish the Kung fu dog. Kung Fuey or something like that right? I loved that cartoon.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Hong Kong Fuey......lol great show though my favorites were the Hanna Barbara race ones lol
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
I love going to my in-laws they have Boomerang on their basic cable there.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks